The types of Personal Information we collect:
The types of information we collect about you includes but is not limited to identifiable information and is collected either through application via the website or through direct interactions via means of email, telephone calls, direct online comments or feedback forms and surveys. The identifiable information collected includes but is not limited to:
- First and Last name
- Email address
- Postal and/or Billing address
- Your telephone number
Any of the Personal Information we collect may, from time to time, be combined with publicly available records and information which you have disclosed to select third parties to develop a customer profile which will be relative to you. We will make every effort to limit the types of information we collect to only include Personal Information to which you consent, and which is necessary for our legitimate business interests.
Your Personal Information may be used:
- to provide services requested by you
- to responding to queries and providing customer support
- to maintain current and/or potential customer databases
- for the development of marketing and promotional activities relevant to you
- to identify and analyze customer trends to support marketing activities of our services
When registering to use our website, you agree to receive marketing communication from us. You may opt out of our direct marketing communications at any time by either clicking the “opt-out” link in the mailer or by submitting this request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be confirmed in the form of a written response. You may, however, continue to receive communications from us that are for purposes other than marketing.
Sharing of Personal Information:
None of your Personal Information as defined in this policy will be shared intentionally other than for any reasons stipulated in this policy or without your permission.
Global Mark (Pty) Ltd may share your information as follows:
- To third parties to comply with applicable laws and regulations
- To any support services who provide services to/for us which may include but is not limited to; website hosting, administration, technical support or support services relating to Global Marketing, the website and/or the operation of our business.
Storage of information:
Global Mark (Pty) Ltd will store the information you share electronically, on our servers. Your information will not be stored for longer than is authorized by you or as is legally required.
Persons under the age of 18years.